Bitumen Emulsion Paint
Emulsified thixotropic flexible protective barrier to vapor transmission.
It contains a high proportion of stabilizer &thickeners to ensure prolong
shelve life and easy usage.
Rak Bitcoat is an emulsified thixotropic bitumen protective coating. The coating
dries to form a black flexible protective film The finished film forms a tough
barrier to vapor transmission. prolonged shelf life and easy úsage.
- Resists the attack of salts like chlorides and sulphates that are present in the soil
- Easy to apply.
- Cold applied.
- Adheres to concrete, metal, wood, cork, etc.
- Can be applied in closed or confined spaces
- Average dry film thickness of 100microns achieved when applied @4m2/L/coats, at required number of coats.
- Damp proofing of block work&Concrete Foundations 1m2 A per Coat D.FT of 350 Mic
Rakam Bitcoat is Available in 15L pail & 200L drum.
Do not accept the product if you find the packaging is damaged