SAB® modiflex CW 216:
Is a two-component polymer modified cementitious coating.
The product may be trowel or brush applied to provide a
flexible waterproof barrier.
SAB® modiflex CW 216 may be used where there is a requirement
to exclude water from a building or retain it within a structure.
The material is particularly effective for• Pile head waterproofing.
• Water proofing of potable water reservoirs, both interior and exterior.
• To provide protection for concrete against carbonation and chloride attack.
• Waterproof coating for roofs, concrete water tanks, lift well, inspection pits,
swimming pools spillways, bathrooms, kitchens and other wet areas.
• Waterproof lining for water retaining structures
• General construction waterproofing. As a protective coating for foundations.
• As a backing to marble and granite to prevent water ingress and thus alleviate
surface staining protection against brackish water
• Coating sea water channels
• Excellent performance and flexible in nature, Good adhesion to most surface
• Non-toxic therefore suitable for potable water.
• Resistant to carbon dioxide and chloride ion diffusion.
Forms a film that provides an anti-carbonation coating over concrete.
• Can resist up to 7 Bars of pressure.
• Unlike conventional coatings which require 7 to 28 days cure of concrete,
SAB®modiflex CW 216 can be applied to 24 hours old concrete,
thereby giving immediate protection to the concrete.
Grey (Colors on request)
Tensile Strength (N/sqmm)
1.2 (+/- 0.2)
55 (+/- 10)
Hydrostatic pressure @5bar (50m)
All values given are subject to 10% tolerance
Store out of direct sunlight, clear of the ground on pallets, protect from rainfall.
Avoid excessive compaction. Shelf life is 12 months when stored as above.
Failure to comply with the recommended storage conditions may result in
premature deterioration of the product or packaging
Available in 20 kg kits.
Part A: 15 kg powder
Part B: 5 kg liquid.
Do not accept the product if you find the packaging is damaged